All use of this application is at your own risk. The developer
disclaims liability for any loss, damage or expense incurred as a
result of the use of this application. This applies both to normal
use and in case of unintentionally bugs in the application.
Use of Norgeskart outdoors for navigation on land and at sea is at your own risk.
The Norwegian Mapping Authority (Kartverket) advices against using their released
sea maps for navigation. Norgeskart outdoors is only ment as an extra tool, not as a replacement
for ordinary maps and compass.
The accuracy of your position depends on the accuracy of the GPS or network if GPS is turned off.
The rotation of the map depends on the accuracy of the compass of the phone.
The compass can be influenced by nearby objects.
Download of map tiles leads to quite a bit of data traffic.
It is therefore recommended that tiles are downloaded up front using WiFi or that an inexpensive
subscription is used. This is especially important for foreigners visiting Norway.
- When you confirm the purchase, the payment will be charged to your iTunes or Google account.
- The subscription will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew in Settings is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The price is the same as originally charged.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the device after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.
- iTunes typically does not offer refunds for active subscriptions.